- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 g Medium flat mushrooms
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g Canned Chickpeas
- 100 g Canned corn
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Beetroot, raw, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic to "Closed lid" Chop 3 sec/sp 8. Scrape and add rosemary. Chop 3 sec/ sp 5. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add chickpeas to "Closed lid" . Chop 5 sec/ Sp 8. Scrape and repeat until smooth. Transfer to another bowl.
- Add mushrooms to "Closed lid" . Chop Sp 7/ 3 sec. Add oil.
- Cook mushrooms 5 mins/100 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1.
- Add rosemary and garlic to "Closed lid" . Cook for another 5 mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" Sp 1.
- Add 75g flour, chickpeas, spices, corn and beetroot. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed sp 3/10 seconds or until combined.
- Sprinkle remaining flour (75g) onto flat surface. Form mixture into 4 patties. Cook in a frypan on medium heat with another splash of oil. Serve on hamburger buns with salad and your choice of sauce (sweet chilli is my favourite with this!). Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir-fried Hairy Gourd with Dried Shrimp and Tang Hoon
- Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Palak Paneer
- Impossible Quiche (Vegetarian)
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Jean's Rice Pilaf
- Vegan / Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin cous cous salad base
- Hannah's Butter "Chicken"
- Veggie Dahl by Pepper's Kitchen
- Ricotta & spinach lasagna
- Kidney bean curry
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Salsa spice mix
- Honey Soy Chicken Roll
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)