- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 g Medium flat mushrooms
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g Canned Chickpeas
- 100 g Canned corn
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Beetroot, raw, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic to Chop 3 sec/sp 8. Scrape and add rosemary. Chop 3 sec/ sp 5. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add chickpeas to . Chop 5 sec/ Sp 8. Scrape and repeat until smooth. Transfer to another bowl.
- Add mushrooms to . Chop Sp 7/ 3 sec. Add oil.
- Cook mushrooms 5 mins/100 degrees/ sp 1.
- Add rosemary and garlic to . Cook for another 5 mins/100/ Sp 1.
- Add 75g flour, chickpeas, spices, corn and beetroot. Mix speed sp 3/10 seconds or until combined.
- Sprinkle remaining flour (75g) onto flat surface. Form mixture into 4 patties. Cook in a frypan on medium heat with another splash of oil. Serve on hamburger buns with salad and your choice of sauce (sweet chilli is my favourite with this!). Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”