- 1 brown onion, Peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 green capsicum, Deseeded and chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, Freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans tomatoes, Diced
- 2 cans KIDNEY BEANS, Drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon cheese, Grated
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon avocado, Diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion and garlic in TMX. Chop 3 seconds / speed 4 / MC on.
Add green capsicum. Chop 3 seconds/speed 4/MC on. Scrape down sides.
Cook 5 minutes/Varoma/speed 1/MC on.
Add chilli, pepper, cumin and cinnamon (not on top of blades). Cook 1 minute/Varoma/speed 1/MC on.
Add tinned tomatoes and rinsed kidney beans. Cook 10 minutes/100 degrees//MC off with simmering basket on top.
Divide into 4 portions. If making for later, freeze portions. Otherwise, put into bowls.
When ready to serve, top with cheese, natural yoghurt and/or avocado.
For a vegan option, top with guacamole.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli