- 1 eggplant
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Portuguese chicken herb, Master foods brand
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 sheets oats, 1/2 cup
- flour, 1/4 cup
- parsley, Handful
- basil, 8-10 leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- ricotta cheese, 1/2 a cup
- 1 egg
- baby spinach, Handful
- Crumble of feta
- Parmasen Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop eggplant into cubes
Drizzle olive oil, garlic salt and Portuguese chicken herb and mix through.
Bake at 200c for about 20 mins, tossing at half way.
Let cool for 5-10 mins.
Place oats into thermo bowl, blitz until fine.
Add all other ingredients
Mix sp 4 until combined, adding more breadcrumbs if needed.
Roll into balls (or even patties, although I have not done this)
Either bake, steam in varoma or cook in pasta sauce.
I steamed in a varoma dish for about 30 mins give or take with about a litre of water.
I also cooked some in my pasta sauce for about 45 mins.
Please let me know how yours turn out, and if you have made any changes!! 😀😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Blueberry Blondie
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets