- 1 eggplant
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Portuguese chicken herb, Master foods brand
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 sheets oats, 1/2 cup
- flour, 1/4 cup
- parsley, Handful
- basil, 8-10 leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- ricotta cheese, 1/2 a cup
- 1 egg
- baby spinach, Handful
- Crumble of feta
- Parmasen Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop eggplant into cubes
Drizzle olive oil, garlic salt and Portuguese chicken herb and mix through.
Bake at 200c for about 20 mins, tossing at half way.
Let cool for 5-10 mins.
Place oats into thermo bowl, blitz until fine.
Add all other ingredients
Mix sp 4 until combined, adding more breadcrumbs if needed.
Roll into balls (or even patties, although I have not done this)
Either bake, steam in varoma or cook in pasta sauce.
I steamed in a varoma dish for about 30 mins give or take with about a litre of water.
I also cooked some in my pasta sauce for about 45 mins.
Please let me know how yours turn out, and if you have made any changes!! 😀😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free