- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 4-6 sprigs coriander, leaves only
- 8 eggs
- 1 Corn cob, kernels only
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 500 g cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for frying
- 100 g fetta crumbled
1. Chop garlic 3 sec /sp 7
2. Add onion, carrot, zucchini and coriander. Chop 3 sec /sp 7
3. Add eggs, corn, salt and pepper. Mix 15 sec / / sp 3
4. Add cooked rice. Mix 10 sec / / sp 4
5. Heat oil in frypan, add mixture and flatten, then sprinkle with fetta cheese.
6. Cook, covered, on low heat for approximately 30 mins
Accessories you need
You can substitute/add any veggies or herbs you want to use up!
If you are making a smaller amount you could always steam in the Varoma, following method of the omelette in EDC/Basic Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.