- 150 g cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, or 2 small, peeled and quartered
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and quartered
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 90 g coconut oil, melted
- 5 eggs
- 180 g polenta
- 1 tbsp Dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- Plenty of cracked black pepper
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheated to 160C (fan forced).
2. Place cheese in the bowl and grate for 8 sec, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Add 1 onion, 2 carrots and 1 capsicum to the TM bowl. Chop for 8 sec, speed 4 then set aside in another bowl.
4. Add 2 zucchinis to the TM bowl and chop for 8 sec, speed 4.
5. Add the other vegies back in, along with 90g coconut oil, 5 eggs, 180g polenta, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1 teaspoon of salt and plenty of cracked pepper. Combine for 45 sec, , speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl.
6. Add 1/2 the cheese and combine for a further 15 sec, , speed 4.
7. Pour into a greased baking dish then sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
8. Cook for 1 hour, at 160C (fan forced). Enjoy hot or cold
This slice doesn't rise during cooking, so you can fill a baking dish nearly to the top!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)