- 100 grams cheese
- 1 onion, white, Large
- 1 carrot, Large
- 600 grams zucchini
- 55 grams olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- to taste salt
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven 170 degrees - grease/line a 30 x 20 cm pan
2. Grate 100 grams cheese - 17 seconds - speed 5 - put in separate bowl
3. 1 large onion - finely chop - 4 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with cheese
4. 1 carrot - finely chopped - 3 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
5. 600 grams zucchini - grated - 5 seconds - speed 4
6. Add all ingredients in bowl to Thermomix, plus 55 grams of olive oil, 5 eggs, 150 grams self raising flour and salt to taste
8. Mix well 20 seconds speed 5
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake in oven for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find the Zucchini a little watery be sure to squeeze it out.
If the onion releases juices when chopped, squeeze them out before setting aside with other ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe