- 90 g rolled oats
- 2-3 slice grain bread
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 big handful fresh parsley
- 1 can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 egg
- 70 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 60 g slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Place oats and bread into TM bowl and process into crumbs on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add 1 Tbs olive oil and saute on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 1 minute.
Add carrots, beans and parsley to TM bowl and process on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add egg and mix on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add sunflower seeds, almonds, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and reserved oat mixture to bowl - mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds or until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Shape into 8 patties. Spray pan with olive oil and cook for 3-5 minutes each side until well browned and cooked through.
Accessories you need
More recipe info on my blog: //www.tonicoward.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/thermomix-cooking-vegie-burgers.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy pasta
- Greek Pie
- Clone of Lentil Shepherd's Pie (Thermobexta)
- Layered Steamed Vegetables
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Variation Shakshuka
- Gado Gado
- Porotos Granados
- Baked Ricotta and Pea Curry
- Self Crusting Quiche
- Indonesian Clear Spinach Soup @levi_nathania
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Gluten free sponge
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)