- 90 g rolled oats
- 2-3 slice grain bread
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 big handful fresh parsley
- 1 can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 egg
- 70 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 60 g slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place oats and bread into TM bowl and process into crumbs on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add 1 Tbs olive oil and saute on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 1 minute.
Add carrots, beans and parsley to TM bowl and process on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add egg and mix on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add sunflower seeds, almonds, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and reserved oat mixture to bowl - mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds or until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Shape into 8 patties. Spray pan with olive oil and cook for 3-5 minutes each side until well browned and cooked through.
More recipe info on my blog: //www.tonicoward.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/thermomix-cooking-vegie-burgers.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities