- 90 g rolled oats
- 2-3 slice grain bread
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 big handful fresh parsley
- 1 can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 egg
- 70 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 60 g slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place oats and bread into TM bowl and process into crumbs on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add 1 Tbs olive oil and saute on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 1 minute.
Add carrots, beans and parsley to TM bowl and process on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Add egg and mix on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add sunflower seeds, almonds, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and reserved oat mixture to bowl - mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds or until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Shape into 8 patties. Spray pan with olive oil and cook for 3-5 minutes each side until well browned and cooked through.
More recipe info on my blog: //www.tonicoward.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/thermomix-cooking-vegie-burgers.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake