- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 65 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 700 g zucchini, quartered
- 2 large eggs
- 10 g Bread Crumbs, GF optional, can be milled before starting
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Vegetable dish
1. Preheat oven to 220deg
2. Place garlic into mixing bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 7
3. Place cubed cheese into mixing bowl. Chop 6sec/speed 7
4. Remove cheese & garlic from mixing bowl and set aside.
5. Place Zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 10sec/speed 4. Squeeze as much moisture from Zucchini as possible
6. Add reserved cheese & garlic mix, egg, bread crumbs, cumin, salt & pepper
7. Mix altogether 10sec/speed 4
8. Line 2 trays with baking paper
9. Place approx 1/4 cup of mixture onto baking paper and press down into approx 12cm circles. Fill tray with as many rounds as will fit
10. Place into oven and bake for approx 25mins. Very carefully turn tacos halfway through cooking.
11. Carefully remove tacos from baking paper and allow to cool before using.
I found this recipe here: //whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/zucchini-soft-taco-shells/
and converted it onto Thermomix language. There are lots of lovely pictures on this site. We have eaten them too quick for me to take a picture yet! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
Fill tacos with your favourite taco ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter