- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 65 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 700 g zucchini, quartered
- 2 large eggs
- 10 g Bread Crumbs, GF optional, can be milled before starting
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Vegetable dish
1. Preheat oven to 220deg
2. Place garlic into mixing bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 7
3. Place cubed cheese into mixing bowl. Chop 6sec/speed 7
4. Remove cheese & garlic from mixing bowl and set aside.
5. Place Zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 10sec/speed 4. Squeeze as much moisture from Zucchini as possible
6. Add reserved cheese & garlic mix, egg, bread crumbs, cumin, salt & pepper
7. Mix altogether 10sec/speed 4
8. Line 2 trays with baking paper
9. Place approx 1/4 cup of mixture onto baking paper and press down into approx 12cm circles. Fill tray with as many rounds as will fit
10. Place into oven and bake for approx 25mins. Very carefully turn tacos halfway through cooking.
11. Carefully remove tacos from baking paper and allow to cool before using.
I found this recipe here: //whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/zucchini-soft-taco-shells/
and converted it onto Thermomix language. There are lots of lovely pictures on this site. We have eaten them too quick for me to take a picture yet! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
Fill tacos with your favourite taco ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup