- 500 g zucchini, Diced
- 1 onion
- 1 cans tomato, Diced
- 2 level tbsp oil
- salt, To taste
- Cut onion in quarters place in mixing bowl 10 minutes 120deg speed 1.
- Alow to cool 1-2 mins chop speed 4 3 seconds
- Add can of diced tomato add zucchini salt 15 minutes 100deg reverse speed 1 prolong cooking if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma