- 130 g Dry spahetti no 5, (Barilla) cooking time on pack 8 minutes
- 6 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 75 g bacon
- 1.5 l water
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level tbsp salt
- 40 g olive oil
- 8 leaves Basil leaves
- 1/2 level tbsp Butter
- 1 dashes pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Fill mixing bowl with water, 10min/100°C/speed 2
Add 2tbsp salt into boiling water
Insert pasta through opened lid
Reserve a small bowl of pasta liquid
Drain pasta and set aside
Place peeled garlic into mixing bowl, chop 5sec/speed5 scrape down sides of bowl
Pour in 40g olive oil
Saute 3min/120°C/speed 2
Drop bacon rash roughly cut up into mixing bowl
Saute 2.5min/120°C/ speed 2
Place cooked pasta back in bowl with 20g reserved pasta liquid and half level tsp salt
Into the last 30seconds, cut basil leaves through opened lid with a kitchen scissors
Drop butter into pasta in last 10seconds.
Grind black pepper over pasta and enjoy instantly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice