- 500 g spaghetti pasta
- 140 g olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 g parsley
- 2-3 Chillies
8Recipe is created for
1. Place chili and into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
2. Put the oil, garlic and peperoncini in a large deep pan set over medium-high heat (2min/100c/speed 1), and cook until the garlic is translucent and golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta until it is aldente, nearly but not quite done and still a bit chalky in the middle. Drain, and reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
4. When the oil has cooled for a couple of minutes, add 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, and reduce over high heat by about half. (50deg/1 minute)
5. Insert Butterfly. Add the pasta 50ºC//speed
6. Add the reserved pasta water a bit at a time as necessary to finish cooking the pasta, and develop the thickened sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine