- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 200 g brown onions, cut into pieces
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 anchovies
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 bayleaf
- 50 g olive oil
- 4 pinches salt, to taste
- 4 pinches pepper, to taste
- 80 g red wine
- 200 g Passata
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 340 can corned beef
- 1 heaped tablespoon brown sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic cloves, zucchini, carrot, brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil, beef mince, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Cook 5 mins/100C//speed 0.5
3. Stir with spatula. Add tomato paste, corned beef and cook 5 mins/100C//speed 0.5
4. Add red wine, passata, chopped tomatoes, sugar and cook 20 mins/100C//speed 0.5
5. Carefully remove bayleaf before serving hot.
Accessories you need
Choose a nice bottle of wine so you can have a glass or two with your meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma