- 400 grams Bacon Pieces, Chopped
- 2 onions, Medium chopped roughly
- 2 Garlic gloves, Chopped
- 2-3 Large Tomatoes, Ripe
- 1-2 level tablespoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- small handful fresh oregano,parsley, few sage leaves
- 1 heaped teaspoon homemade stock, Vegetable or chicken
- pinch sugar
- Pepper freshly ground
- 4 heaped tablespoons wine rose
Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds.Place in TM bowl and blitz for a few seconds.Add herbs that have been chopped roughly and set to 4 seconds speed 8. Set aside and rinse bowl. Add onions and garlic cloves to bowl and chop speed 7 for 3-4 seconds, set aside. Add bacon and repeat process. Add oil and chopped onion/garlic and sauté 3-4 minutes varoma temp speed 1. Add tomato mix and cook off varoma temp for another 3-4 minutes. Add wine and other ingredients with 2/3rds cup water. Bring to boil then lower temp to simmer and slow stir for 30 minutes. Pour over cooked spaghetti and top with Parmesan or crumbled feta and serve with a crisp salad.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza