- 400 grams Bacon Pieces, Chopped
- 2 onions, Medium chopped roughly
- 2 Garlic gloves, Chopped
- 2-3 Large Tomatoes, Ripe
- 1-2 level tablespoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- small handful fresh oregano,parsley, few sage leaves
- 1 heaped teaspoon homemade stock, Vegetable or chicken
- pinch sugar
- Pepper freshly ground
- 4 heaped tablespoons wine rose
8Recipe is created for
Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds.Place in TM bowl and blitz for a few seconds.Add herbs that have been chopped roughly and set to 4 seconds speed 8. Set aside and rinse bowl. Add onions and garlic cloves to bowl and chop speed 7 for 3-4 seconds, set aside. Add bacon and repeat process. Add oil and chopped onion/garlic and sauté 3-4 minutes varoma temp speed 1. Add tomato mix and cook off varoma temp for another 3-4 minutes. Add wine and other ingredients with 2/3rds cup water. Bring to boil then lower temp to simmer and slow stir for 30 minutes. Pour over cooked spaghetti and top with Parmesan or crumbled feta and serve with a crisp salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk