- 400 grams Bacon Pieces, Chopped
- 2 onions, Medium chopped roughly
- 2 Garlic gloves, Chopped
- 2-3 Large Tomatoes, Ripe
- 1-2 level tablespoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- small handful fresh oregano,parsley, few sage leaves
- 1 heaped teaspoon homemade stock, Vegetable or chicken
- pinch sugar
- Pepper freshly ground
- 4 heaped tablespoons wine rose
Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds.Place in TM bowl and blitz for a few seconds.Add herbs that have been chopped roughly and set to 4 seconds speed 8. Set aside and rinse bowl. Add onions and garlic cloves to bowl and chop speed 7 for 3-4 seconds, set aside. Add bacon and repeat process. Add oil and chopped onion/garlic and sauté 3-4 minutes varoma temp speed 1. Add tomato mix and cook off varoma temp for another 3-4 minutes. Add wine and other ingredients with 2/3rds cup water. Bring to boil then lower temp to simmer and slow stir for 30 minutes. Pour over cooked spaghetti and top with Parmesan or crumbled feta and serve with a crisp salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Malt Slice