- 50 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1200 g water
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g broccoli, small florets
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 50 g thickened cream, (Optional)
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/sp9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7.
Remove MC. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add rice to bowl and 100g of water and saute 2min/Varoma//sp2.
Add stock, broccoli, bacon and remaining water and cook 17min/100C//sp2, with basket placed on lid to prevent spillage.
Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and cream (if using). Allow to rest for 10mins prior to serving and ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)