- 50 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1200 g water
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g broccoli, small florets
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 50 g thickened cream, (Optional)
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/sp9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7.
Remove MC. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add rice to bowl and 100g of water and saute 2min/Varoma//sp2.
Add stock, broccoli, bacon and remaining water and cook 17min/100C//sp2, with basket placed on lid to prevent spillage.
Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and cream (if using). Allow to rest for 10mins prior to serving and ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread