- 50 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1200 g water
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g broccoli, small florets
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 50 g thickened cream, (Optional)
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/sp9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7.
Remove MC. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add rice to bowl and 100g of water and saute 2min/Varoma//sp2.
Add stock, broccoli, bacon and remaining water and cook 17min/100C//sp2, with basket placed on lid to prevent spillage.
Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and cream (if using). Allow to rest for 10mins prior to serving and ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing