- 50 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1200 g water
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g broccoli, small florets
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 50 g thickened cream, (Optional)
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/sp9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7.
Remove MC. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add rice to bowl and 100g of water and saute 2min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp2.
Add stock, broccoli, bacon and remaining water and cook 17min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp2, with basket placed on lid to prevent spillage.
Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and cream (if using). Allow to rest for 10mins prior to serving and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings