- 50 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1200 g water
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g broccoli, small florets
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 50 g thickened cream, (Optional)
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/sp9. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7.
Remove MC. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add rice to bowl and 100g of water and saute 2min/Varoma//sp2.
Add stock, broccoli, bacon and remaining water and cook 17min/100C//sp2, with basket placed on lid to prevent spillage.
Pour into Thermoserver, season to taste and stir through reserved parmesan and cream (if using). Allow to rest for 10mins prior to serving and ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins