- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 8 slices Short Cut Bacon roughly chopped
- 1 leek, white part only cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1.1 litres water
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place garlic and leek in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add bacon and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1/MC off.
Insert butterfly, add rice and wine and saute 2 min/100°c//speed1/MC off.
Add stock and water and cook for 17 mins/100°c//speed1.
Pour into Thermoserver, stir in parmesan cheese and season as required.
Allow to rest in Thermoserver for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Shredded chicken can be used instead of bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)