- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 piece fresh ginger 2cm, (optional)
- 1 large ripe tomato, halved
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 7 fresh basil leaves, (approx)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- half capsicum - any colour, (optional)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 1 litre chicken stock or veg stock, (approx)
- 4 egg noodle nests, (can use more if you love noodles)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 quarter Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
Place egg noodle nests in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Put lid on and set aside.
Put garlic and ginger into the TM bowl and chop for 5sec on Speed 8/9. Scrape down with spatula and chop again if necessary.
Add tomato, coriander, basil, carrot, celery and capsicum to TM bowl. Chop 5sec on Speed 6. We want it chopped into small bits, don't make a puree!
Add chicken stock (can use water and 4 Tblsps Vegetable Stock concentrate) and cook for 7mins at 100C on Reverse direction Speed 2 or 3.
Add remaining ingredients (spring onions, cooked chicken breasts, cabbage & salt) and cook for another 7mins at 100C on Reverse direction Speed 2 or 3.
Using tongs (or a fork and spoon) remove noodles from Thermoserver and put into individual serving dishes. Top with Bakmi Goreng Soup. Garnish with fresh parsley or coriander.
Bakmi Goreng soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Honey Carrots