- 150 grams Tasty cheese, 3cm cubes
- 500 grams Beef, cut into cubes for mincing (I like rump or porterhouse)
- 1-2 onions, peeled and halved
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2-3 bacon rashers, rind off and quartered
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams mushrooms, (OR 200g mushrooms and 200g roughly chopped zucchini)
- 250 grams pasta spirals
- 1.2 litres Boiling water
- 440 grams tomato soup, (premade in TM is best but a can will also do the job)
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano flakes
1. Grate cheese speed 7/4 seconds - put aside. Preheat oven 180 degrees and prepare a casserole dish for bake.
2. Put beef into Thermomix bowland mince on speed 7 for 15 seconds. Set aside in casserole dish (to save dishes later)
3. Put onions, garlic and bacon rashers into Thermomix bowl. Chop on speed 4 for 4 seconds. Add olive oil. Cook for 5 mins varoma/ / sp 1
4. Add mushrooms (and zucchini if using), chop speed 5/5 seconds . Cook for 2 mins/100 degrees/ /speed 1
5. Weigh pasta into Thermoserver and add boiling water. Put lid on and set aside.
6. Add mince, cook 5 mins/100 degrees// speed 1.
7. Add tomato soup, tomato paste and, oregano, cook 10 mins/varoma//sp 1.
8. Drain pasta using steaming basket and add to sauce mix (do not overfill, if too full, just place some pasta straight into baking dish). Mix /speed 2 for a few seconds until combined. Tip into baking dish, add cheese and bake for 15 mins
If you don't have a Thermoserver, you will need to cook the pasta spirals before step 1 using method in EDC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly