- 400 g orecchiette or penne, farfalle
- 2 Broccoli Heads, flowers separated and stalk peeled and reserved
- 2 clove garlic
- 2-4 small red dried chillis
- 10-15 anchovies
- 60 g olive oil
- 100 g parmesan cheese grated
Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Trim Broccoli flowers.Peel the stalk and trim the dry end.
Cook pasta as per TM 31 recipe.
Add trimmed broccoli flowers for the last 4 mins of pasta cooking time (there may be a few remaining depending on the size of the heads - set aside with the stalks)
Once cooked drain the pasta and broccoli (reserving the pasta water) and set aside in Thermoserver.
Add garlic and chilli to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add broccoli stalks and remaining flowers and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and anchovies and saute at 100 degrees for 6 minutes on reverse speed 1.
Add cooked broccoli mix to pasta using a small amount of the reserved broccoli/pasta water to loosen the pasta.
Stir the parmesan through the cooked pasta and broccoli.
To serve top with olive oil and extra parmesan.
Broccoli and Anchovy Pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup