- 100 grams Celery
- 2 carrots, Small-medium, approx. 100-150 grams
- 100 grams zucchini
- 80 grams red capsicum
- 50 grams spinach
- 1 brown onion, Medium sized, Approx. 120 grams
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams Minced chicken
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch ground pepper
- 140 grams Tomatoe Paste
- 200 grams Canned, diced tomatoes
- 300 grams Dried spaghetti, or pasta of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut up into pieces and add celery, carrots, zucchini, red capsicum, onion, garlic and spinach.
2. Insert lid and MC, chop 5 secs/sp 7.
3. Scrape down sides with spatula and chop for a further 2 secs if necessary.
4. Add oil, chicken, dried herbs, pepper, vegetable stock paste and cook for 10 mins/100 degrees//.
5. Mix well with spatula to break up any big lumps of chicken and cook for another 3 mins/100 degrees//.
6. Add tomatoe paste, canned tomatoes and sugar.
7. Cook 15 mins/100 degrees//.
8. Mix thoroughly with spatula and cook for a further 5 mins/100 degrees//.
9. Serve with spaghetti or pasta of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian