- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 6 shortcut bacon rashers, ripped in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets (450-500g), cut into 2cm cubes
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g cream
- 200 g boiled water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g Fettucine
- 1 avocado, quartered & sliced
- salt & pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic & bacon in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down any big bits of bacon and repeat for 5 seconds, speed 4.Scrape down sides, add oil and saute for 3 minutes, 100C, speed 1.Add the chicken, mushrooms, cream, water, stock, salt and pepper to the bowl and cook for 8 minutes, 100C, speed 1.Add fettucine through hole in lid so it's sticking out the top. Cook for 8 minutes, 100C, . Gently push the pasta down in the bowl as it's spinning and then use the spatula to push it into the liquid. This might take 1-2 minutes.Add the avocado through the hole in lid and cook for a further 2 minutes, 100C, .
Pour into thermoserver and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Suitable for TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice