THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cut in to cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Spanish onion
- 6-8 sprigs basil
- 4-6 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced into cubes
- 125 grams dry white wine
- 550 grams water
- 1-2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- to taste ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl, grate 10 sec/ Sp 9, Set aside & clean & dry mixing bowl. (I find a good wipe out with paper towel is fine)
2. Add onion, garlic, parsley & basil. Chop 4 sec / Sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Weigh in oil. Saute 3 min / Varoma/ Sp 1.
4. Add tomatoes, blend 3 sec / Sp 7.
5. Add chicken, cook 3 min / 100 deg/ 1.
6. Pour in wine, water, stock & rice. 17 min / 100 deg // 1. Place simmering basket on top in place of MC.
7. Pour into Thermoserver, add reserved parmesan cheese & add some freshly ground black pepper. Mix well then allow to stand for a GOOD 5 minutes so it thickens nicely.
9. Serve garnished with Parsley. Enjoy x
Chicken & basil risotto with tomato & spanish onion.
Accessories you need
If you dont want to "blend" the tomatoes you could dice them an then just add them in step 6.
You could also add other vegetables in step 4 if you wish.
Add more garlic if you're a garlic lover.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus