THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cut in to cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Spanish onion
- 6-8 sprigs basil
- 4-6 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced into cubes
- 125 grams dry white wine
- 550 grams water
- 1-2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- to taste ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl, grate 10 sec/ Sp 9, Set aside & clean & dry mixing bowl. (I find a good wipe out with paper towel is fine)
2. Add onion, garlic, parsley & basil. Chop 4 sec / Sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Weigh in oil. Saute 3 min / Varoma/ Sp 1.
4. Add tomatoes, blend 3 sec / Sp 7.
5. Add chicken, cook 3 min / 100 deg / 1.
6. Pour in wine, water, stock & rice. 17 min / 100 deg / / 1. Place simmering basket on top in place of MC.
7. Pour into Thermoserver, add reserved parmesan cheese & add some freshly ground black pepper. Mix well then allow to stand for a GOOD 5 minutes so it thickens nicely.
9. Serve garnished with Parsley. Enjoy x
Chicken & basil risotto with tomato & spanish onion.
If you dont want to "blend" the tomatoes you could dice them an then just add them in step 6.
You could also add other vegetables in step 4 if you wish.
Add more garlic if you're a garlic lover.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce