THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cut in to cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Spanish onion
- 6-8 sprigs basil
- 4-6 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced into cubes
- 125 grams dry white wine
- 550 grams water
- 1-2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- to taste ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl, grate 10 sec/ Sp 9, Set aside & clean & dry mixing bowl. (I find a good wipe out with paper towel is fine)
2. Add onion, garlic, parsley & basil. Chop 4 sec / Sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Weigh in oil. Saute 3 min / Varoma/ Sp 1.
4. Add tomatoes, blend 3 sec / Sp 7.
5. Add chicken, cook 3 min / 100 deg / 1.
6. Pour in wine, water, stock & rice. 17 min / 100 deg / / 1. Place simmering basket on top in place of MC.
7. Pour into Thermoserver, add reserved parmesan cheese & add some freshly ground black pepper. Mix well then allow to stand for a GOOD 5 minutes so it thickens nicely.
9. Serve garnished with Parsley. Enjoy x
Chicken & basil risotto with tomato & spanish onion.
If you dont want to "blend" the tomatoes you could dice them an then just add them in step 6.
You could also add other vegetables in step 4 if you wish.
Add more garlic if you're a garlic lover.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry