THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cut in to cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Spanish onion
- 6-8 sprigs basil
- 4-6 sprigs parsley
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced into cubes
- 125 grams dry white wine
- 550 grams water
- 1-2 level tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- to taste ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl, grate 10 sec/ Sp 9, Set aside & clean & dry mixing bowl. (I find a good wipe out with paper towel is fine)
2. Add onion, garlic, parsley & basil. Chop 4 sec / Sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Weigh in oil. Saute 3 min / Varoma/ Sp 1.
4. Add tomatoes, blend 3 sec / Sp 7.
5. Add chicken, cook 3 min / 100 deg / 1.
6. Pour in wine, water, stock & rice. 17 min / 100 deg / / 1. Place simmering basket on top in place of MC.
7. Pour into Thermoserver, add reserved parmesan cheese & add some freshly ground black pepper. Mix well then allow to stand for a GOOD 5 minutes so it thickens nicely.
9. Serve garnished with Parsley. Enjoy x
Chicken & basil risotto with tomato & spanish onion.
If you dont want to "blend" the tomatoes you could dice them an then just add them in step 6.
You could also add other vegetables in step 4 if you wish.
Add more garlic if you're a garlic lover.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)