- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 400 g chicken thigh fillet, diced
- 3 tablespoon Mexican spice mix OR taco seasoning/powder
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 can Ayam coconut cream
- 200 g chopped tomatoes
- 300 g Penne Pasta
- pinch salt
- 200 g Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 Large Zuccini sliced, `
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Coat chicken in half the spice mix and set aside
Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop speed 5 for 2 seconds
Add zuchini and capsicum and chop speed 4-5 for 5 seconds
Add remaing spice mix and coconut oil and cook for 2 mintues 100 degrees speed soft
Add chicken and cook for 3 mintues 100 degrees soft
Add stock, tomatoes and coconut cream to bowl and cookf or 10 minutes 100 degrees speed soft with measuring cup removed and basket on top of lid
Add pasta and salt. Use spatula to ensure pasta is submerged. Then cook for 8-10 minutes 100 degrees speed soft with MC removed and basket on top of lid.
Check pasta is cooked - extend cooking time for 3 minutes if required
If wanting GF altenative for this recipe use GF pasta. I cook GF pasta separately, rinse starch from past and add to the sauce at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls