- 250 grams glutinous rice
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 200 grams caster sugar (or icing sugar for a finer texture)
- 1 litre water, you can add more if you want a more soupy consistency
- Milk, as desired
- sugar, as desired
1. Put the rice into the TM bowl, grind for 20 seconds at speed 7.
2. Put the rest of the ingredients in and cook for 20 minutes, temp at 100 degrees, speed 1 at reverse.
3. Top with milk (condensed or full cream, depending on your preference)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni