- 350 grams chorizo, Sliced
- 2 level tsp olive oil, plus extra if needed
- 80 grams brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces Bacon (shortcut), finely chopped
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 800 grams water
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 300 grams Broad beans, thawed &amp; peeled
- 60 grams Spinach Leaves, (Optional)
Heat Olive Oil in a heavy based frypan on medium. Cook sliced chorizo, turning, for 3-4 minutes until browned all over.Drain oil from the frypan and retain oil.
Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add 40g retained Chorizo cooking oil to mixing bowl (top up to 40g with olive oil if necessary). Add bacon and rice. Saute for 3 min/Varoma//speed 1.5 - without measuring cup.
Scrape down bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice, then add water and stock. Attach butterfly (optional). Cook 11 min/100deg//speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup on top of mixing bowl lid.
Add broad beans to mixing bowl. Cook 2 min/100deg//speed 1.5.
Place spinach in Thermoserver (optional).Transfer risotto to Thermoserver. Fold through cooked chorizo, season to taste. Allow to rest for about 5 min prior to serving
Accessories you need
Recipe also appropriate for TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables