- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 1/2 bunch Parsley (stems removed)
- 10 grams oil
- 380 grams arborio rice
- 80 grams white wine
- 5-10 grams vegetable stock powder
- 1 litre water
- 2 --- chorizo sausages
- 1/2 --- red capsicum
1. Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/Sp 9 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic & parsley into TM bowl and chop 2 secs/Sp 7
3. Scrape down sides and chop again 2 secs/Sp 7
4. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Sp 1
5. Add rice and wine saute 2 mins/100 deg//Sp 2
6. Slice up the chorizo sausage ready to add
7. Add stock powder, chorizo and water and cook for 15 mins/100 deg//Sp 1
8. Slice up capsicum ready to add
9. Add capsicum, half the parmesan cheese and cook for a further 5 mins/100 deg//Sp 1
10. Allow to rest for 5 mins and serve with remaining parmesan cheese and salt & pepper
Accessories you need
Feel free to add extra chorizo's if desired
Might seem like too much liquid but will obsorb when resting for the 5 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni