- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g bacon, rashes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 l arge zucchini, chopped
- 1 lemon
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- 2 heaped tbsp vege stock
- 1 onion, quartered when putting garlic in
- 200 g pure cream, mix through
8Recipe is created for
Cut several strips of skin from lemon, place in TM and pulverise for 10-20 seconds on speed 8. Remove from TM.
Pour 1200g water and add salt into TM and cook for 14 mins at 100 on speed 1. Add 300 g spaghetti (break in half), cook for 8-10 mins at 100 on Reverse + speed soft (leave MC half off as tends to boil over).
Drain spaghetti and place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add bacon and garlic, chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Add chopped zucchini and grate for 5 seconds on speed 5. Saute for a further 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Combine zucchini, bacon and garlic to spaghetti, add lemon zest and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Matt Pasta
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Gus' Pasta
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Simple Cheesy Pasta
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Zucchini Pasta slice