- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 --- carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- zucchini, roughly chopped
- 400 - 500 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 400g Tinned, Chopped Italian Tomatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, with 2 cups water
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 60 - 80 g Frozen Corn
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley, garlic, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add carrot and zucchini and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add chicken, tinned tomato, stock, water, Aborio rice and cook 17 min/100C//speed 1. Remove butterfly.
5. Add corn and cook 3 min/100C//speed 1. Season to taste. Garnish with grated parmesan if desired.
Can be made vegetarian by leaving chicken out.
Chicken stock can be exchanged in place of vegetable stock if required/preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)