- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 --- carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- zucchini, roughly chopped
- 400 - 500 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 400g Tinned, Chopped Italian Tomatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, with 2 cups water
- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 60 - 80 g Frozen Corn
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley, garlic, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add carrot and zucchini and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add chicken, tinned tomato, stock, water, Aborio rice and cook 17 min/100C//speed 1. Remove butterfly.
5. Add corn and cook 3 min/100C//speed 1. Season to taste. Garnish with grated parmesan if desired.
Accessories you need
Can be made vegetarian by leaving chicken out.
Chicken stock can be exchanged in place of vegetable stock if required/preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa