- 50 g Block of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 100 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40 g Butter
- 250 g chicken breast, diced
- 150 g fresh cream - light
- 50 g Sour Cream Light
- 60 g white wine
- 1 tbsp of TM Stock Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dry Basil
- 200 g Spiral pasta
- 448 Calories, with parmesan mixed through
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM Bowl. Grate for 8 secs on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add chicken and saute' on Varoma for 3 minutes on
Add the cream, wine, TM stock concentrate and basil and cook for 10 minutes at 100 on
Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
Mix pasta, sauce and parmesan in your thermoserver and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
To reduce the calories to 356 per a serve, subsitute cream& sour cream for greek natural yoghurt... Hubby can't tell the difference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free