- 50 g Block of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 100 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40 g Butter
- 250 g chicken breast, diced
- 150 g fresh cream - light
- 50 g Sour Cream Light
- 60 g white wine
- 1 tbsp of TM Stock Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dry Basil
- 200 g Spiral pasta
- 448 Calories, with parmesan mixed through
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM Bowl. Grate for 8 secs on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add chicken and saute' on Varoma for 3 minutes on
Add the cream, wine, TM stock concentrate and basil and cook for 10 minutes at 100 on
Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
Mix pasta, sauce and parmesan in your thermoserver and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
To reduce the calories to 356 per a serve, subsitute cream& sour cream for greek natural yoghurt... Hubby can't tell the difference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.