- 50 g Block of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 100 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40 g Butter
- 250 g chicken breast, diced
- 150 g fresh cream - light
- 50 g Sour Cream Light
- 60 g white wine
- 1 tbsp of TM Stock Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dry Basil
- 200 g Spiral pasta
- 448 Calories, with parmesan mixed through
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM Bowl. Grate for 8 secs on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add chicken and saute' on Varoma for 3 minutes on
Add the cream, wine, TM stock concentrate and basil and cook for 10 minutes at 100 on
Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
Mix pasta, sauce and parmesan in your thermoserver and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
To reduce the calories to 356 per a serve, subsitute cream& sour cream for greek natural yoghurt... Hubby can't tell the difference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies