- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 grams chilli, more or less depending on tolerance
- 5 grams ginger
- 1 onion, Halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 50 grams Rapdura Sugar
- 300 grams chicken breast, Cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp veg stock
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 150 grams cream
- 150 grams Greek yogurt
- 180 grams pasta
- 140 grams zucchini, sliced and halved
- 140 grams carrots, sliced and halved
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 60 grams Spinach Leaves
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, Shaved
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, chilli and ginger to "Closed lid" and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add Onion and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add EVOO and sugar and saute 4 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add chicken, stock, water, cream, greek yoghurt pasta, carrots, zucchini, spinach and mushrooms. Cook for 18 minutes 100 deg, speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Place in the thermoserver for 5-10 minutes to allow sauce to thicken
Top with parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
This was made as a lower calorie alternative to the original
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends