THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Coconut cream/coconut milk, See below
- Water to add to coconut cream/ milk to 1000g, See above
- 5 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g BASMATI RICE ONLY
- dash coconut essence, If you like it even more coconutty!
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Measure the coconut cream/milk into the
2. Follow the automated rice recipe from here on in, with these exceptions:
•no bay leaf
• Add the sugar and (Optional) essence, when adding the salt (as instructed)
• use only basmati rice, rinse before adding.
• Continue as instructed
• tip into a thermoserver, fluff with a fork to stir through any creaminess on top. and add sufficient water to make 1000g total.
Accessories you need
The BEST way to cook coconut rice in your Thermy.
But you will need to use the automated rice recipe on the TM5 to do it this way.
Serve it with your favourite curry 👌😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies