THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Coconut cream/coconut milk, See below
- Water to add to coconut cream/ milk to 1000g, See above
- 5 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g BASMATI RICE ONLY
- dash coconut essence, If you like it even more coconutty!
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Measure the coconut cream/milk into the and add sufficient water to make 1000g total.
2. Follow the automated rice recipe from here on in, with these exceptions:
•no bay leaf
• Add the sugar and (Optional) essence, when adding the salt (as instructed)
• use only basmati rice, rinse before adding.
• Continue as instructed
• tip into a thermoserver, fluff with a fork to stir through any creaminess on top.
Accessories you need
The BEST way to cook coconut rice in your Thermy.
But you will need to use the automated rice recipe on the TM5 to do it this way.
Serve it with your favourite curry 👌😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Cheddar loaf
- Mini sticky date loaves
- Paratha / Roti
- Cheese scones
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce