THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Coconut cream/coconut milk, See below
- Water to add to coconut cream/ milk to 1000g, See above
- 5 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g BASMATI RICE ONLY
- dash coconut essence, If you like it even more coconutty!
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Measure the coconut cream/milk into the and add sufficient water to make 1000g total.
2. Follow the automated rice recipe from here on in, with these exceptions:
•no bay leaf
• Add the sugar and (Optional) essence, when adding the salt (as instructed)
• use only basmati rice, rinse before adding.
• Continue as instructed
• tip into a thermoserver, fluff with a fork to stir through any creaminess on top.
Accessories you need
The BEST way to cook coconut rice in your Thermy.
But you will need to use the automated rice recipe on the TM5 to do it this way.
Serve it with your favourite curry 👌😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Basil pesto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls