- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g bacon
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- 20 g Olive Oli
- 900 g water
- 300 g cream
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 350 g spaghetti
Chop garlic, onion 5 secs sp 7
Add bacon and chop 3 secs sp 4
Add Mushrooms and oil. sauté 90c, 2 mins sp 2
Add water, cream, stock and salt/pepper before placing the spaghetti through the lid.
Cook for 17mins, temp 100, , .
When finished, pour in to Thermoserver and let sit for 10 mins before serving to let the spaghetti absorb the sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
also nice served with some grated parmesan Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)