- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g bacon
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- 20 g Olive Oli
- 900 g water
- 300 g cream
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 350 g spaghetti
Chop garlic, onion 5 secs sp 7
Add bacon and chop 3 secs sp 4
Add Mushrooms and oil. sauté 90c, 2 mins sp 2
Add water, cream, stock and salt/pepper before placing the spaghetti through the lid.
Cook for 17mins, temp 100, , .
When finished, pour in to Thermoserver and let sit for 10 mins before serving to let the spaghetti absorb the sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
also nice served with some grated parmesan Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx