- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g bacon
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- 20 g Olive Oli
- 900 g water
- 300 g cream
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 350 g spaghetti
Chop garlic, onion 5 secs sp 7
Add bacon and chop 3 secs sp 4
Add Mushrooms and oil. sauté 90c, 2 mins sp 2
Add water, cream, stock and salt/pepper before placing the spaghetti through the lid.
Cook for 17mins, temp 100, , .
When finished, pour in to Thermoserver and let sit for 10 mins before serving to let the spaghetti absorb the sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
also nice served with some grated parmesan Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce