- 2 bacon rashers, diced
- 1 Spring Onion or Small Onion
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 160 g potato
- 200 g Milk
- Shredded cheese to taste
- Oilve Oil.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Saute bacon with oil in thermomix until lightly cooked
Add garlic and onion
Saute until onion is clear
Remove mixture and set aside
DO NOT CLEAN BOWL - we want to keep the oil and flavours from the sauteing
Add in potato and chop with blender bit
add milk to potato
Cook mixture for 8 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3
When finished, blend mixture speed 6.5 for 30 seconds
Put bacon mixture back into thermomix
blend the sauce with the bacon, reverse speed, 30 seconds
add cheese (optional) and blend reverse for 10 seconds
Pour sauce over pasta of choice and serve.
Accessories you need
Milk can be substituted for any milk-style product - Lactose free, rice milk, almond milk etc. This may vary the final product slightly.
If you put in cheese, you may need to increase the milk content slightly. This can be done right at the end if it looks too thick, just stir it for an extra 20 seconds in reverse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Satay Chicken
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Up and Go
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream