- 2 bacon rashers, diced
- 1 Spring Onion or Small Onion
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 160 g potato
- 200 g Milk
- Shredded cheese to taste
- Oilve Oil.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Saute bacon with oil in thermomix until lightly cooked
Add garlic and onion
Saute until onion is clear
Remove mixture and set aside
DO NOT CLEAN BOWL - we want to keep the oil and flavours from the sauteing
Add in potato and chop with blender bit
add milk to potato
Cook mixture for 8 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3
When finished, blend mixture speed 6.5 for 30 seconds
Put bacon mixture back into thermomix
blend the sauce with the bacon, reverse speed, 30 seconds
add cheese (optional) and blend reverse for 10 seconds
Pour sauce over pasta of choice and serve.
Accessories you need
Milk can be substituted for any milk-style product - Lactose free, rice milk, almond milk etc. This may vary the final product slightly.
If you put in cheese, you may need to increase the milk content slightly. This can be done right at the end if it looks too thick, just stir it for an extra 20 seconds in reverse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Milo Balls