- 1 --- Onion large quartered
- 2 Bacon rashers diced
- 75 grams Butter Cubed
- 75 grams Plain Flour.
- 600 grams Milk
- 250 grams Cheese Kraft box, Near vegemite in aisle - blue box
- 250 grams macaroni, approx half small packet.
- 1 litre Boiling water to cook macaroni, -I cook on stove for approx 11mins
Chop onion Speed 6, 3-5secs then add bacon to bowl.
Add dash of oil if your bacon has not much fat and Cook 8mins Varoma temp .
Take out and put aside in a small bowl.
Add butter and flour to bowl and cook 90C 6mins speed 1.
Now is the time to put the macaroni on to cook (I cook on the stovetop as quicker)
Add milk 90C 7mins speed 4 (MC in).
Add cubed cheese through lid 90C 1-2min speed 3 scrape down sides if needed.
Add bacon and onion mix back into sauce with the cooked/drained macaroni and stir through with spatula.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!
There is a good possibility that it's about 200g of cheese that is used after little fingers and big fingers... take some cheese to taste.
Add more milk if needed as it will thicken on standing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread