- 100 g parmesan, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 clove garlic
- 150 g onion, cut into half
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 red chili, long
- 6-8 sprig parsley
- 1-2 sprig Dill
- 100 g sundried tomatoes
- 250 g cream cheese, diced
- 400 g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 400 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 300 g Fettuccini, broken in half
- 425 g Tin tuna in spring water, flaked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Low budget Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Cooking All-in-one cooking with Varoma Australian Dinner Lunch Pasta dish
Add parmesan cheese and grate sp 9 for 10 secs.
Empty cheese into a bowl and set aside.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add garlic, onion, olive oil, chili, parsley, dill, and sundried tomatoes. Chop sp 7 for 3 secs.
Scrape down sides of bowl well.
Saute for 3 mins, sp1 at 120 deg.
Add cream cheese, crushed tomatoes, water and vegetable stock paste. Cook for 10 mins, sp 1 at 100 deg.
Add the broken fettuccini and cook for a further 10 mins sp at 100 deg.
Add the flaked tuna and cook for a further 2 minutes sp at 100 deg.
Pour creamy fettuccini into Thermoserver and stir through reserved parmesan cheese, leaving a little for garnish. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Creating the Magic
For additinal heat add an extra chili.
Seeds may be removed from chili for a milder flavour.
Replace tuna with diced 300g ham. Add at the commencement of the saute step and continue with recipe.
Ensure fettuccini is fully submerged by using spatula.
This dish tastes much better the following day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Smoked Salmon Fettucinni
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chocolate Custard Mousse