- 2 clove garlic
- 150 g onion, cut into quarters
- 1 large green capsicum, deseeded
- 1 Long Red Chili, roughly chopped
- 400 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 400 g white potato, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 200 g green beans
- 200 g Vintage Cheddar Cheese
- 200 g Rindless Bacon, roughly chopped
- 410 g can crushed Tomatoes
- 410 g can Coconut Cream
- 400 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g packet Risoni pasta
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Heating BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Creative Easy Low budget Natural 2nd main course Main course Dinner Lunch Meat dish Pasta dish Vegetable dish
Note: This dish makes a large quantity so a large baking dish, preferably non-stick, is required. I used one that was 40cm (l) x 28cm (w) x 8cm (d).
Preheat the oven to 190 deg C.
Empty the packet of Risoni into the baking dish.
Place cubed cheese into the mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 8.
Empty the cheese into the baking dish with the Risoni pasta.
Add the garlic, onion, capsicum and chili into the mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 5.
Empty the contents into the baking dish with the other ingredients.
Add the sweet potato, white potato and green beans into the mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds speed 5.
Empty the contents into the baking dish.
Place the bacon into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 5.
Empty the bacon into the baking dish.
Add the crushed tomatoes, coconut cream, vegetable stock concentrate and water to the mixing bowl.
Cook for 10 minutes, 100 deg C speed 1.
Carefully pour the tomato mixture over all of the ingredients in the baking dish.
With your spatula mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly, to ensure all of the Risoni has been mixed through.
Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for no less than 45 minutes.
Pull out of the oven and check to ensure the Risoni is cooked. If not, bake for a further 10 minutes.
When cooked, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
This dish will serve 6 - 8 people.
Accessories you need
Do not wash the bowl between steps. There is no need.
For a meat free version, omit the bacon and add 150g red lentils and add 100g water.
Buy diced bacon from the deli to help save time.
Frozen diced beans can be used in place of fresh.
Use diced ham instead of bacon for a 'sweeter' flavour.
Omit chili if your children do not like the taste. For extra heat add 2 chilis instead of 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Smoked Salmon Fettucinni
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chocolate Custard Mousse
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Coconut Sambal
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken