- 1 onion, halfed
- 1/2 red peperoni
- 100 g Speck, cubed
- 10 g oil
- 1 can tomatoes(400g)
- 650 g water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 250 g Spiral pasta
- 50 g black olives, halfed
- 50 g cream
Add onion and peperoni to TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5
Add speck and oil and cook 2min/Varoma/speed 1
Add tomatoes, water, stock, pepper and oregano cook 10min/ 100 degrees, speed
Add pasta and cook acording to package 10min/100degrees/, speed
Add olives and cream and cook 2min/90 degrees, , speed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake