- 250 grams bacon rashers, cut in 3-4 pieces with no rind
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 450 grams cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, EDC/BCB recipe
- 275 grams water
- 300 grams Dry pasta
- 1000 grams Boiling water
- 1 Thermoserver
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add bacon, mushrooms and 15g oil to bowl, chop 3 seconds/speed 4.5
2. Cook for 5min/120 degrees//speed1
3. Transfer cooked mushroom and bacon to thermoserver and put lid on
4. Without cleaning bowl, add onion, garlic and 15g oil, and chop 3 seconds/speed 7.
5. Cook for 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1
6. Add cauliflower and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5
7. While cauliflower is chopping, add pasta to thermoserver on top of bacon and onion, fill thermoserver with boiling water until all pasta is covered (mix if required), replace lid on Thermoserver and leave to cook.
8. Add stock and water and cook for 20 minutes/varoma/speed 2 with simmering basket on top of lid in place of MC
9. Blend cauliflower mix for 1 minute/speed 5 (gradually increasing to speed 10 over the minute)
10. Drain Thermoserver using simmering basket and return drained pasta mix to Thermoserver. Pour over the cauliflower sauce and give it a good mix. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
We love our pasta cooked in the Thermoserver. Some people don't - if you don't cook the pasta the way you like it usually (Thermoserver method is not for gluten free pasta)
If you aren't dairy free, you can use butter instead of oil, it makes it creamier and I always add some parmesan when serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew