- 8 slices pancetta, paper thin
- 1 leek
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g white wine
- 320 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM stock paste
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 700 g water
- small wedge of double brie
Preheat oven to 180deg.
Place pancetta slices on a lined tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
Slice leek roughly. Place in TM bowl with garlic. Chop 3sec/sp7.
Add olive oil. Saute 3 min/varoma/sp1.
Add wine and rice. Toast rice 1 min/100deg/sp1
Add water, TM stock and pumpkin. Cook 18min/100deg/sp1.5 with simmer basket on top to contain any spatters.
Pour into thermoserver for 10 minutres to rest.
Serve on plates topped with crispy pancetta and brie slices.
Accessories you need
Find me on Facebook Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth