- 125 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 500 grams minced beef or mince your own
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot chopped into chunks
- 1 stick celery chopped into chunks
- 2 rashers bacon cubed
- 350 grams button mushrooms sliced
- 420 gram can Tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 80 gram tomato paste
- 150 grams Spiral pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Grate tasty cheese 8 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Mince your own meat, Turbo 3-6 times, set aside.
Place onion, garlic, carrot, celery and bacon into bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add 2 teaspoons of oil and saute 3 minutes veroma speed 1.
Add mince and mushrooms and cook 5 mins 100°Cspeed 1.
Add tomato soup, tomato paste and oregano. Cook 15 mins 100° speed 1.
Meanwhile cook pasta to packet directions.
Place cooked pasta into baking dish and pour meat sauce over the top. mix well. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and bake in oven on 180° for 20 mins or until golden and bubbly.
Serve with green salad and garlic bread.
The meat sauce can be served over freshly cooked spaghetti as a bolognaise sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli