- 1 Large carrot
- 1 large celery stalk
- 300 grams peas & corn, frozen
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 350 grams brown rice
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Add carrot and celery to bowl and chop for 8-10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add carrot, celery and peas & corn to bottom varoma tray and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add bacon and sesame oil to bowl and cook on 100°C for 5 minutes on speed 1.
- Remove onion, garlic and bacon and add to bottom of varoma tray.
- Add brown rice to basket and rinse.
- Add 1000g of water to bowl. Place basket in bowl and varoma tray on top.
- Cook on Varoma for 25 minutes on speed 3-4.
- While cooking make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- When finished cooking add wet baking paper to top varoma tray and pour eggs on top.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes on Varoma speed 3-4.
- Remove eggs and dice into small pieces. Combine all ingredients together in large bowl and mix in sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto