- 1 Large carrot
- 1 large celery stalk
- 300 grams peas & corn, frozen
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 350 grams brown rice
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Add carrot and celery to bowl and chop for 8-10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add carrot, celery and peas & corn to bottom varoma tray and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add bacon and sesame oil to bowl and cook on 100°C for 5 minutes on speed 1.
- Remove onion, garlic and bacon and add to bottom of varoma tray.
- Add brown rice to basket and rinse.
- Add 1000g of water to bowl. Place basket in bowl and varoma tray on top.
- Cook on Varoma for 25 minutes on speed 3-4.
- While cooking make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- When finished cooking add wet baking paper to top varoma tray and pour eggs on top.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes on Varoma speed 3-4.
- Remove eggs and dice into small pieces. Combine all ingredients together in large bowl and mix in sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken