- 1 Large carrot
- 1 large celery stalk
- 300 grams peas & corn, frozen
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 350 grams brown rice
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Add carrot and celery to bowl and chop for 8-10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add carrot, celery and peas & corn to bottom varoma tray and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add bacon and sesame oil to bowl and cook on 100°C for 5 minutes on speed 1.
- Remove onion, garlic and bacon and add to bottom of varoma tray.
- Add brown rice to basket and rinse.
- Add 1000g of water to bowl. Place basket in bowl and varoma tray on top.
- Cook on Varoma for 25 minutes on speed 3-4.
- While cooking make the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- When finished cooking add wet baking paper to top varoma tray and pour eggs on top.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes on Varoma speed 3-4.
- Remove eggs and dice into small pieces. Combine all ingredients together in large bowl and mix in sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese