- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams bacon / cubed fish / shelled prawns/ cubed chicken
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen / fresh corn kernals
- 1/2 cup frozen / fresh peas
- 4 tablespoon Tamari Sauce / Soy Sauce/ Sweet Chili Sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place spring onions and garlic into and chop 4 sec/sp 5. Remove to Varoma dish. Place eggs into bowl and mix 5 sec/sp 3. Line Varoma tray with a large piece of wet baking paper (so that paper overlaps sides of tray approx. 2 cm) and pour eggs into tray. Set aside.Rinse . Weigh coconut milk and water into and place lid on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup