- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams bacon / cubed fish / shelled prawns/ cubed chicken
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen / fresh corn kernals
- 1/2 cup frozen / fresh peas
- 4 tablespoon Tamari Sauce / Soy Sauce/ Sweet Chili Sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place spring onions and garlic into and chop 4 sec/sp 5. Remove to Varoma dish. Place eggs into bowl and mix 5 sec/sp 3. Line Varoma tray with a large piece of wet baking paper (so that paper overlaps sides of tray approx. 2 cm) and pour eggs into tray. Set aside.Rinse . Weigh coconut milk and water into and place lid on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta