- 1 portion Herb & Garlic Dip (recipe from EDC)
- 1 carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 750 g water
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100 g Frozen Corn
- 400 g pasta
- grated parmesan to garnish
Prepare Herb and Garlic Dip as per EDC instructions
Roughl chop capsicum and carrot. Place into Tmx and grate for approx 3-5 secs on speed 5/6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add dip, vegie stock and 550g water. Cook for 10mins on 100deg reverse speed 1.
Add pasta, peas and corn and extra 200g water then cook for further 10 mins 100 deg reverse speed 1.
Pour into thermoserver to rest then dish up and add some grated Parmesan to taste.
Herb and Garlic Pasta with Vegies
I had limited vegies in fridge at the time I made this. I would consider adding mushrooms, zucchini and celery as well if you have them.
I threw this together to use up the dip I had made for an afternoon tea which I overcatered for. We wouldn't have used it otherwise and I didn't want to throw it out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert