- 2 slices Butternut pumpkin, (cubed)
- 1/2 Red capsicum, (sliced)
- 1/2 Zuchini, (cubed)
- 100 g Feta cheese (cubed )
- olive oil
- dark soy sauce
- 50 g Fresh Parmesan cheese, Grated (if grating in TM,do it first then wash bowl)
- 1 brown onion, Peeled &amp; quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Red Chilli's, small
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, Leaves only
- 40 g rice bran oil or olive oil
- 100 g white wine
- 320 g arborio rice
- 4 Short Cut Bacon Rashers, Sliced
- 300-400 g chicken breast, Sliced in 2cm strips
- 2 tbsp Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peas
- 2 Handful Baby Spinach Leaves, (More if you want)
- water, approx. 1lt
1. Preheat oven 200*. Cube and slice vegetables and feta cheese.
2. Place pumpkin on baking tray (lined with baking paper) brush with a little oil & soy sauce, bake in oven for 15 min. Add the zuchini & capsicum, also brush with oil & soy sauce, cook for a further 15 min in oven. Then add feta cubes also brushed with oil & sauce. Turn regularly and turn oven off when a nice roasted brown (approx. 45 min)
While this is cooking you can make the Risotto and Pre warm the Thermo Server(with a little hot water)
1. Place onion, garlic, chillies & parsley in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7
2. Add oil & saute 2min/100*/speed 1
3. Add wine & rice, saute 1min30sec/100*//speed 1
4. Add bacon strips, saute 40sec/100*//speed 1
5. Add chicken strips, Veg stock paste and water to just under the MAX mark inside the bowl. cook 12min/100*//speed 1.
6. Add Frozen peas through the lid, cook 6min/100*//speed 1.
7. While risotto is cooking in the last step, dry Thermo Server bowl and place Baby spinach, roasted veg & feta mixture and Parmesan cheese in a layer in the bowl, place lid on to keep warm.
8. When risotto is finished cooking, pour into the Thermo Server on top of other ingredients. Place lid on it and let sit for 10min to let liquid continue to absorb. (Good opportunity to wash the TM bowl before dinner)
9. Stir all of the mixture together before serving.
The actual cooking time of the Risotto is less than 25 min but I've allowed time for the vegetables and feta to roast, it may end up being quicker in total time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth