- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 150 g brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 Medium Capsicum, diced
- 150 g bacon, diced
- 100 g white wine
- 50 g TM Vegetable stock paste
- 350 g arborio rice
- 750 g water
- 50 g Semi Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 150 g block of philladelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 100 g pure cream
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 3 shallots/spring onion, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan in TM bowl. Grate 5sec/ sp8. Set aside in Thermoserver with baby spinach and shallots. Rinse and dry bowl.
2. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7.
3. Add olive oil, bacon, capsicum. Saute 5min/100deg/rev sp1.
4. Scrape down sides. Add rice. Cook 1min/ 100deg/ rev sp 1.
5. Add wine. Cook 2 min/100deg/rev sp1 MC OFF.
6. Add stock and water. Place simmer basket on top of lid. Cook 13min/100deg/ rev sp1.
7. Add cream cheese, cream and semi dreid tomatoes. Place simmer basket on top of lid. Cook 3 min/100deg/ rev sp1.5.
8. Pour risotto into thermoserver on top of parmesan, spinach and shallots. Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes to wilt spinach. Stir through before serving.
Accessories you need
The leftovers can be formed into AMAZING arrancini balls. SO cheesy!
Sarah Casey | Independent Thermomix Consultant | NSW
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte