- 100 g brown rice
- 400 g water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 95 g tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon fumi furikake, (can be found in Japanese grocery stores or substituted for shredded nori/seaweed)
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 avocado
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butterfly whisk into mixing bowl with rice, water, soy sauce and sesame oil - 5 mins / 100 deg /
Continue to simmer - 25mins / 80 deg /
Drain any remaining liquid from the rice and transfer rice to thermoserver
Stir in tuna, rice wine vinegar and fumi furikake (or shredded nori/seaweed). Leave to sit and absorb the flavours for 10 minutes
Top with diced avocado
Accessories you need
If you dont have a thermoserver, leave the rice in the mixing bowl with the lid on.
I often leave the fumi furikake / nori out as it can sometimes be difficult to find. It still tastes great without it! I have also substituted for 25-50g spring onions
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns