- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 30 g pecorino, cheese cut into pieces
- 30 g shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g bacon or bacon cubes
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tub philly cream
- gring of pepper
- 1200 g water
- 350 g spaghetti
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and pecorino cheeses in TM bowl and grate 10 sec speed 9. Set aside.
Place shallots and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 sec speed 6.
Add bacon (if using rashers of bacon chop 5-10 sec speed 6) or bacon cubes and olive oil and saute 5 min Varoma speed 1. Transfer to a big bowl and set aside.
Place eggs, egg yolk, philly cream and grated cheese into TM bowl season with pepper and mix 15 sec speed 4. Add egg mixture to bacon mixture. No need to clean TM bowl.
Place water into TM bowl and cook for 10 min 100deg speed 1.
Place spaghetti through MC opening and cook for time specified on the spaghetti packet 100 [counterclock] speed 1. Check if pasta is "al dente" when done.
Drain pasta in basket and pour into bowl with bacon and egg mixture.
Mix well and season to taste. Serve immediately.
My foodie 9 year old daughter Kalita made the variations to this recipe from one in a Thermomix cookbook. It is her version of fast food and so easy for her to make. As this is a favourite in our house we usually double the mixture and make it in the TM bowl while the spaghetti is cooking in a pot on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Indian rice pudding
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties