- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 30 g pecorino, cheese cut into pieces
- 30 g shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g bacon or bacon cubes
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tub philly cream
- gring of pepper
- 1200 g water
- 350 g spaghetti
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and pecorino cheeses in TM bowl and grate 10 sec speed 9. Set aside.
Place shallots and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 sec speed 6.
Add bacon (if using rashers of bacon chop 5-10 sec speed 6) or bacon cubes and olive oil and saute 5 min Varoma speed 1. Transfer to a big bowl and set aside.
Place eggs, egg yolk, philly cream and grated cheese into TM bowl season with pepper and mix 15 sec speed 4. Add egg mixture to bacon mixture. No need to clean TM bowl.
Place water into TM bowl and cook for 10 min 100deg speed 1.
Place spaghetti through MC opening and cook for time specified on the spaghetti packet 100 [counterclock] speed 1. Check if pasta is "al dente" when done.
Drain pasta in basket and pour into bowl with bacon and egg mixture.
Mix well and season to taste. Serve immediately.
My foodie 9 year old daughter Kalita made the variations to this recipe from one in a Thermomix cookbook. It is her version of fast food and so easy for her to make. As this is a favourite in our house we usually double the mixture and make it in the TM bowl while the spaghetti is cooking in a pot on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- White Chocolate Bavarian