- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 30 g pecorino, cheese cut into pieces
- 30 g shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g bacon or bacon cubes
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tub philly cream
- gring of pepper
- 1200 g water
- 350 g spaghetti
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and pecorino cheeses in TM bowl and grate 10 sec speed 9. Set aside.
Place shallots and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 sec speed 6.
Add bacon (if using rashers of bacon chop 5-10 sec speed 6) or bacon cubes and olive oil and saute 5 min Varoma speed 1. Transfer to a big bowl and set aside.
Place eggs, egg yolk, philly cream and grated cheese into TM bowl season with pepper and mix 15 sec speed 4. Add egg mixture to bacon mixture. No need to clean TM bowl.
Place water into TM bowl and cook for 10 min 100deg speed 1.
Place spaghetti through MC opening and cook for time specified on the spaghetti packet 100 [counterclock] speed 1. Check if pasta is "al dente" when done.
Drain pasta in basket and pour into bowl with bacon and egg mixture.
Mix well and season to taste. Serve immediately.
My foodie 9 year old daughter Kalita made the variations to this recipe from one in a Thermomix cookbook. It is her version of fast food and so easy for her to make. As this is a favourite in our house we usually double the mixture and make it in the TM bowl while the spaghetti is cooking in a pot on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA