- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 level tsp dried basil
- 1 level tsp dried oregano
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 - 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 can tomatoes, Diced
- 1 level tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 level tbsp tomato paste
- 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach, Or other spinach/green leaves
Recipe is created for
- Place garlic, onion, herbs and oil into bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add carrots, chop 3 secs/speed 7.
- Add tomatoes (optional-add a little water from rinsing the cans), stock, tomato paste to bowl. Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
If mixture is bubbling high, remove MC and place basket on lid to catch splashes.
- Add baby spinach and push down into mix with spatula. Purée 30 secs to 1 minute/speed 8. Move speed slowly up to avoid splashing with hot sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Four Cheese Ravioli Filling
- Black rice with prawns and cuttlefish
- Ravjul Inspired Gnocchi with garlic tomato sauce
- Pasta Salad
- White Rice with Garlic Sause