- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 g onion, peeled
- 320 g risotto rice
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 70 g white wine
- 40 g stock paste, chicken
- 100 g zucchini, small dice
- 150 g mushroom, field, large chop
- 700 g water
- 75 g blue cheese, soft
- 1 bunch Fresh Baby Spinach, to taste
- 1 --- lemon
- chilli, dried, to taste
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion & garlic into and chop 3 sec sp5. Scrape down the sides with spatula.
- Add butter & oil to . Saute for 3 mins 120°C sp1
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice. Saute 1 min 120°C sp 1 MC OFF
- Add wine. Saute 2 mins Varoma sp1.5 MC OFF
- Scrape around the bottom of the well with your spatula. Add stock paste, mushrooms, zucchini and water to . Cook 13 mins 100°C sp1.5 MC OFF. Use simmering basket to prevent splashing.
- Add blue cheese. Cook 1 min 100°C Sp1.5 MC ON. Once time has started, squeeze half the lemon to extract all of the juice on TOP of the lid. The measuring cup will collect the seeds and allow the juice to go into the .
- Remove rice and place into Thermoserver on to a bed of baby spinach. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken. Stir with spatula to combine the spinach. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, a sprinkle of Porcini Mushroom Salt (optional, but flavour bomb!) and dried chilli flakes.
I cut the mushrooms very chunky as I don't like them turning my rice brown. You can change up the veggies if you like, keeping in mind the cooktime.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto