- 205 grams cauliflower
- 250 grams Kent pumpkin
- 250 grams Gluten free spiral pasta
- 30 grams cornflour
- 50 grams Milk
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams Vintage Cheddar Cheese
- 30 grams Tasty cheese
- 1500 grams Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Remove the skin from your pumpkin and roughly dice.
- Add boiling water to your Thermomix and add the diced pumpkin to the Varomatray 10 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 4.
- Add your cauliflower to the Varoma and continue cooking for 10 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 4 . At this point boil your kettle.
- Remove your Varoma and add your pasta into the TM Bowl 7 minutes/Varoma temp/"Counter-clockwise operation" spoon.
- At this point you want to add boiling water into your Thermoserver and put the lid on to warm up the bowl.
- Empty the water from your Thermoserver and then drain your pasta using the basket insert and place the pasta into the Thermoserver with the lid on.
- Place your cooked pumpkin and cauliflower into the TM Bowl 20 seconds/Speed 7.
- Put in your cornflour and butter then scrape down the bowl cook for 2 minutes/100ºC/Speed 3.
- Add your cheeses and milk cook for 2 min/ 100ºC/Speed 2
- Add the sauce to your pasta in the Thermoserver and gently fold through to cover all of the pasta.
Accessories you need
Serve warm so you can enjoy the cheesy goodness.
If you would like a runnier consistancy you can add a tablespoon of water at a time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream