- 40 g Parmesan block
- 70 grams onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 320 g arborio rice
- 60 g red wine
- 600 grams water
- 2 teaspoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 800 g Crushed Tomatos Canned
- 8 sprigs Parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- 400 g Beef mince
- 40 g rice crumbs, ( use bread if you aren't gluten sensitive)
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- Olive oil for Greasing
1. place Parsley, Carrot and Garlic into bowl chop 8 sec speed 8. Scrape down the sides.
2. Add Mince, eggs, salt and rice crumbs mix for 10 sec speed 5.
3. Roll mixture into 4cm balls and place on greased varoma tray. Clean and dry TM bowl
1. Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 place parmesan to the side.
2. Place onion and Garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add Butter, Olive oil sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma on Reverse speed 1.
4. Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma on Reverse + speed 1.5.
5. Add water, stock and Tomatos in the bowl. Put Varoma with meatballs in place and cook for 18 minutes at Varoma on Reverse + speed 1.5.
6. Put the risotto into a thermoserver and mix the meatballs through then serve with Parmesan Cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables